Waterhog Eco Premier Tile has the heaviest face yarn available in our entry tile programs, which makes it ideal for use in the most demanding applications. Waterhog Eco Premier Tile is made of green friendly 100% post consumer recycled P.E.T. polyester fiber system that is reclaimed from plastic bottles resulting in an attractive high performance entry system that is environmentally friendly. It is available in three patterns: Diagonal, Diamond and Geometric Tile. Each tile pattern may be purchased with the universal recycle symbol molded to the face (1 Case Minimum) to promote recycling.
- For high traffic, indoor and outdoor use.
- Exclusive rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing in high traffic areas.
- Tiles can be cut. Professional installation recommended.
- Tile size - 18" x 18"; 1/4" or 7/16 thickness
- Certified slip-resistant by the NFSI.