|Cost of Operation
Electricity is free on most jobsites so your operating costs can be $0.00. Plan ahead for cold weather concreting and advise the General Contractor of your ground heating, thawing and concrete curing PowerblanketŪ method and electrical needs. Since the power will need to be supplied to the job-site anyway, arrange for the desired placement and power requirements for slab preparation and concrete pours.
|Using the PowerblanketŪ puts you in control of the surrounding cold weather environment. The PowerblanketŪs are easy to use. Unroll and Plug in. Let the PowerblanketŪ do the work for you. There are so many uses for each PowerblanketŪ that you will feel like you bought a Swiss Army knife made for cold weather construction.
The labor savings and operating costs are huge when using the PowerblanketŪ. The PowerblanketŪ requires only 1 person to Unroll and Plug-in. You are laying down blankets anyways doing anything more is an extra cost.
Consider the additional benefits of using PowerblanketŪ.
- No maintenance cost with the PowerblanketŪ
- No additional material required to cover the PowerblanketŪ
- No fuel or propane cost where electricity is available
- No materials or enclosures needed
- No open flame, no fumes, no hazardous liquids or materials
- No Fire Watch, No sound
- Environmentally Friendly
- PowerblanketŪs fit in the back of a regular pick-up truck
- Easily transported from job to job
- No towing necessary
- Not limited to one use, one area, on one job, at one time.
- 11 different sizes for every application and 3 temperatures
- Multiple applications for each blanket
- Meets ACI Cold Weather Concrete Specifications
- Eliminates need for tenting on bridge decks
- Light weight for hanging, draping and wrapping.
- Acts as a wet cure for every season, winter or summer
- Eliminates efflorescence, cracking and defects on colored concrete and overlays
- Easy storage; rolls and folds to original size every time
- Spreads heat evenly horizontally and vertically across entire surface
- Eliminates Hot and Cold spots which can damage curing concrete