||Static electricity is created by two materials rubbing together, and seeks a path to ground — often through the human body or through sensitive, conductive equipment. The best way to eliminate these risks is to create a static-dissipative environment. ErgoDeck ESD – a comprehensive flooring solution – offers the best defense. Used over conductive sub-flooring, ErgoDeck ESD is your best defense against fatigue and static shock that could compromise the quality of your products. Made of a proprietary TPO/Carbon blend, the ESD properties are throughout the entire tile. No snaps or additional grounding is necessary when used over conductive flooring. Positive interlocks stay secure, ensuring areas of any size are protected When installed wall-to-wall, ramps and corners aren’t necessary. For transition areas use ErgoDeck’s standard, universal ramps.
- Standing relief in static sensitive applications
- Customize in 3" (8 cm) increments to fit any area or configuration
- Positive Interlocking System prevents separation
- Easily replace single pieces or sections as needed to reduce costs
- Carbon impregnated PVC tiles provide maximum durability
- Overall thickness 7/8” (22 mm)
|ErgoDeck ESD Tiles - 18" x 18" x 7/8"
Single Tile - $50.30 each
Case of 10 tiles - $465.75
(Click to order Ramp Edging)