allMATS is dedicated to making customer service our number one priority! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will do our best to provide a positive solution. As our name suggests, we strive to offer the most comprehensive selection of top quality floor mats. We work directly with several manufacturers to achieve this goal. The Manufacturer's Reference Table has been organized to help you quickly find the return policy, warranty and standard shipping times for the products you intend to purchase. Under each manufacturer's name is a drop down list of their products that we offer. If you are having any trouble at all locating your product or have any questions, please contact us directly at 1-866-411-6287 or e-mail us at email@example.com for assistance.
Some orders ship same day or next day, so it is very important that you contact us immediately to cancel an order. We will confirm your cancellation via e-mail for your records. We cannot accept cancellations on orders that have already been shipped or custom orders in production.
Standard Return Policy (For all returnable items)
As a general rule, we do not accept returns on any logo mats, custom mats, custom sizes or mats that have been used and cannot be resold. For all returnable items, allMATS will refund 100% of your purchase price (not shipping costs) less any applicable restocking fees within 30 days of your return. If you wish to return an item, please adhere to the following steps to ensure the quickest turn around time to receive your credit.
- All returns must be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received by us within 30 days from the original purchase date (not the date you received the product).
- We will issue a Return Authorization (RA) number and provide you with further instructions via e-mail for completing your return. Any order that is returned without a written authorization number from allMATS.com will not be accepted and will significantly delay your credit. RA numbers are only good for 14 days from the date they are issued.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original condition, freight prepaid and in their original packaging.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have returned the product please e-mail us with the tracking numbers so that we know when it has been returned to the manufacturer.
- Upon a successful completed inspection, we will issue you a full refund of your purchase price less restocking fees (if applicable) and shipping costs.
Special note about Color Variations
For any of our products, it is important to note that the color selection of your order may not match the exact colors designated on our web-site. This can be due to the varied resolution settings on printers and monitors from one computer to the next. For large volume orders, we recommend contacting us prior to ordering to obtain a color swatch or use our Custom Quote Form.
UPS or FedEx Ground Deliveries
If your order is damaged or defective, please contact us immediately via e-mail. allMATS will exchange damaged goods free of charge if notified within 5 days of receipt of merchandise. All custom orders are guaranteed against manufacturing defects only and can not be returned for credit.
If a product or products is too heavy/large to ship via the small package delivery services (e.g. UPS, FedEx) it will be sent to you via truck freight. Truck freight is different than standard UPS, FedEx or US Mail in that you will be responsible for carrying the product from the back of the truck into your house (or wherever it's going) unless liftgate service or front door service has been prearranged.
The most important thing to remember about truck freight is that you MUST inspect the package at the time of delivery. If the box has any visible damage, or if there is any reason at all for you to be concerned about damage, please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" clearly on the sheet that they ask you to sign. You have the option to refuse the shipment immediately and have it sent back to our warehouse for inspection. Please contact us immediately to let us know that you refused the order.
You may check the status of your order at any time by clicking on the "ORDER TRACKING" button near the top right of any page on our site. As soon as your order has shipped we will update your order status to "Completed". We will include the carrier and tracking number(s) so that you may know when to expect delivery of your order. If the status of your order says "In Progress", then your order has not been shipped. If you feel the number of days has exceeded our standard shipping lead times stated below, please contact us so that we can obtain a shipping status for you.